I'm Julia from Ukrain.
Welcome to my blog! =)
Sometimes you want to have a short hair day, but without the commitment of actually getting your hair cut! Here’s a fun and cute way to style your long locks into a short bob do. Enjoy!
- Divide your hair into two sections, from one ear to another.
- Pin up the top section, just to keep it out of the way.
- Pull the bottom section into a ponytail.
- Twist the pony tail into a small bun and pin flat against your head.
- Now unpin the top section, begin dividing it into small strands.
- Fold the strands in half and pin them up underneath, try your best to hide the bobby pins!
- Once you’ve pinned all the strands, carefully use a curling iron to flip the strands out just a little. This will make them look more natural.
- Add any accessories or pin any loose pieces and you’re done!